Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Artist/Author

Natural born artist, love to create, mainly through art and writing.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

f

Translate Heartbeats

Search Heartbeats

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Dream-Of-My-Life

Hello all, from Artsieladie!

This is a collaboration piece of art and poetry +Hans Galversson and I created together, a romantic piece depicting two people vowing their Love for each other. ♥ 

"The Dream Of My Life"
Art/poem by Artsieladie/Sir Hans
Full Size PNG:
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-8R4_ydEeXIg/VXDN9RPXrDI/AAAAAAAAEKY/jalTw8ipZO4/s1920/TheDreamOfMyLife-ByArtsieladie-Art-n-Poem2012-08-28.png

The Dream Of My Life... Has just come true,
For The Dream Of My Life...Is marrying you!

From the lady...
To cherish and love... 
To have and to hold... 
From this day forward... 
As we grow old.

I’m so richly blessed,
My life’s become whole,
For sharing it with you,
The mate of my soul.
Before you, my dear,
I was broken and beat,
You wrapped me in love,
Now healed and complete.

You rescued my heart
My gallant knight
From a heartless king
And his wicked plight.

My heart that was torn
In shreds so tattered,
Bruised and abused
Viciously battered,
Ever so gently
With patience so rare,
You pieced it together,
Tenderly with care.

So, to my heart,
The key I give
To my castle as well
With my king I’ll live.

My husband, my lover,
My very best friend,
My love is forever,
Of time, ‘til the end.
                



































                
From the gentleman...
For richer or for poorer...
I’ll remain by your side...
In sickness or in health...
With you, I’ll reside.

My life is now richer,
Poor it cannot be,
Unless my dear love,
You’re not with me.
For without you, my love,
I’m a half, barely so,
But with you, I’m whole,
My heart is aglow.

I’m infected with love,
An incurable bug
It can only be treated
With your each tender hug.

With daily doses of kisses
From your sweet lips of wine,
And romantic encounters
On, our loving to dine,
Are all that I need
To keep my infliction at bay
And your presence must linger
Onward, day after day.

My overall health,
My happiness, too,
My richness of spirit,
Depends upon you.

My woman, my lady,
My friend, my wife,
My love is forever,
For the rest of my life.

...Lady and Gentleman together...
Yes, The Dream Of Our Lives
Has at last come true,
For The Dream Of Our Lives
We now share, me and you!

Art by Artsieladie /Artsieladie Sharon Donnelly  
Poem by Hans Galversson and Sharon Donnelly
 ©2012-08-28 All rights reserved.
To see more posts, check out the Sitemap.

Website: www.artsieladie.com
Blog: http://artsieladie-creative-corner.blogspot.com/
Blog (here): http://artsieladie-heartbeats.blogspot.com/
Blog: http://artsieladie-quotes.blogspot.com/
Blog: http://artsieladie-rhymetyme.blogspot.com/ 

"For Love to thrive, it takes two,
Both invested to make it True."
~ Quotes by Artsieladie
Art by Artsieladie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive feedback comments, questions, and suggestions always welcome. ♥