Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Artist/Author

Natural born artist, love to create, mainly through art and writing.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

f

Translate Heartbeats

Search Heartbeats

Friday, January 30, 2015

Dreaming-Lady

Hello all, from Artsieladie!

"Our deepest desires our conscious minds often keep suppressed
But are unleashed in our dreams, when there they are addressed."
~ Quote by Artsieladie


Someday I'll be re-inspired to finish the artwork that goes with this poem.


Art by Artsieladie

"Dreaming Lady"

*Dreaming Lady among linen and white lace,
A rose on her pillow, its petals caress her face,
Clutching a teddybear snugly warm in her arms,
Wishing it was he, the man with the charms.

As down upon her shines a radiant moonbeam,
To bring her to him, to meet with in his dream,
With her heart beating fast, words she must find
Convey to him sincerely, honestly and kind.

As she draws near enough to touch, her senses are on fire,
His smile is encouraging to spill her heart's desire.
She gently takes his hand, looks deep into his eyes,
Feels herself captivated as she begins to verbalize...

As her heart takes command to convince him he's her choice,
She begins to speak to him in her most soft, Loving voice...*

"Treat me with Respect and I'll treat you with the same.
Treat me with Dignity and you'll feel Dignified to claim.
Be Honest with me as I will be with you.
Speak to me Truthfully as with you I'll do.

Treat me as your Friend and you will be my Friend, Best.
Treat me as your Equal and you'll be Above all the rest.
Give me your Understanding when I am in need
Mine you will have always without request or plead.
Forgive me for my mistakes, all the times I will plunder,
And my Forgiveness I'll return, regardless of your number.

Treat me like a Lady and I will treat you like a Gentleman.
Appreciate my Womanliness and you'll be glad you're a Man.
Show me that you Care about my joy and happiness
And yours will be paramount for mine to address.
Share with me your troubles, concerns, and your woes
And you'll never feel alone with or against your foes.

Communicate with me clearly, do not just assume,
Ask me too to be so misunderstandings have no room.
Grant to me Patience at least to a reasonable degree
And my Patience with, for you, you'll always have from me.

Treat me like I matter in your life, have significance,
And you'll be my primary concern in any circumstance.
Treat me like I'm Special, not just anyone,
And I will do the same, you'll be my Number One.
Treat me with Kindness, Love, and Tenderness,
And I'll show you the same in my every sweet caress.

Don't forget the little things, things that mean the most,
And your cheeks will be so swollen, you'll want to boast.
With me, set aside your ego along with your pride,
Your Manliness will bloom and our Love will then preside.
Always, always be with me, yourself true and real
And no one can come between or me, away from you steal.

Treat me as your Number One and I will return the favour.
Give me all your Love and Loving, the same from me you'll savour.
Tell me how you feel inadequate, I'll show you how you're not.
Be intimate with me, and I'll show you how you're hot.

Bring me in your Heart, hold me close and tight,
You'll never feel you're lacking but only, only right.
Allow me to see your flaws and I will see your beauty,
Allow me to paint you perfect as my honour and my duty.
The pride you relinquish will then glow inside of me,
To reflect how proud I am of, for you to know, feel, and see.

Treat me like your Empress, all my Love to you I'll give.
Anywhere, my Emperor, will be our castle where we live.
As my Emperor and especially as my Man,
You will be my joy to pleasure ANY way I can.
No amount of Love could ever be too much nor too true.
Nothing can ever be too good or just enough for you.

To the Man I see who has hung the moon for me,
Touched my heart profoundly from a land across the sea,
Treat me like your Queen and I'll treat you like my King,
As the Royalty of my heart, you won't want for anything!"

*Dreaming Lady awakens and the tears flood her eyes..
For she knows her dream's just a dream she'll never realise.*


Art/Poem by Artsieladie /Artsieladie Sharon Donnelly 
©2014-12-01 07:07:00 (EST)
All rights reserved.
 To see more posts, check out the Sitemap.
Graphics/art by Artsieladie
 
Website: www.artsieladie.com
Blog: http://artsieladie-creative-corner.blogspot.com/
Blog (here): http://artsieladie-heartbeats.blogspot.com/
Blog: http://artsieladie-quotes.blogspot.com/
Blog: http://artsieladie-rhymetyme.blogspot.com/ 
 
Inspired by Love.

"Being in Love is grand when your Love's reciprocated,
But when your Love is not, your heart's annihilated."
~ Quotes by Artsieladie
Art by Artsieladie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive feedback comments, questions, and suggestions always welcome. ♥