Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Artist/Author

Natural born artist, love to create, mainly through art and writing.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

f

Translate Heartbeats

Search Heartbeats

Thursday, January 8, 2015

New-Year_New-Love

Hello all, from Artsieladie!

Moving on. As much as being played and betrayed hurts, making you want to give up on Love altogether, I believe one has to keep in mind that not all the apples are bad in the bushel, that an imitation of Love is NOT Love. Therefore, it is not Love itself, for Real Love is pure and beautiful, that was the cause of the hurt and pain, but the one who chose to mock, imitate, and/or compromise the Love in some way, tainting Love's purity and beauty. It's important to place blame where it really and actually belongs. Otherwise, we wind up blaming the blameless and the real blame carrier escapes being held accountable.

So, this poem is about a New Year, a New Perspective, and possibly a New Love because all the apples in the bushel are not bad. ..And the apple I have in mind has proven himself over and over to be true, loyal, caring, and so much more. He's one of my best friends and has been for a number of years now.

"New Year, New Love"
Poem by Artsieladie
  Full Size PNG:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-HcInJtG-f4g/VK7WsH_QwRI/AAAAAAAADBQ/SdbutCk_XX0/s1833/NewYearNewLoveByArtsieladie2015-01-08_1600x1833.png

To the One I’ve neglected to see,
How much you think and care for me,
My heart’s been blind by those who make
A mockery of Love, who pretend and fake.

I’m done playing games with make-believe men,
Who’ve proven so over and over, time and again.
There’s so much Love in my heart to give.
I’m tired of a man not deserving the priv.

My heart’s too tender and true to accept abuse,
By deceitful men who serve no use
Other than womanizers who play the game
And then seek to shift on me the blame.

Now I’m bringing my sights closer to home,
To distant shores I shall no more roam.
My friend, my confidant, I trust without doubt,
It’s time my Love takes a different route.

So many times over you’ve proven true,
Still I looked past and way beyond you.
So let’s start this year off right and not off wrong
And begin writing together ‘our’ brand new song.

I feel it’s time for me to give it a go
With a ‘real’ man who only does show
How deeply he cares, with support, never wavers,
And his sweetness is genuine, all of his flavours.

I believe you’re the One who deserves my heart,
Deserves to be the King of my deepest part
And so you shall be privileged with all the rest.
As royalty of my heart, you’ll have all my best.

You already are my trusted, best friend,
There’s no need to impede upping the trend,
From friends to Lovers, we’ll need no delay,
For already too much time has passed away.

To have at last a real man to please,
To Lovingly with mischief, gleefully tease,
Making his joy and pleasure my own,
Delicious thoughts of Loving skills to hone.

A man to spoil, to fuss over, on dote,
To inspire my art and each written note,
Much less time for the Internet,
Too busy I’ll be y’all can bet.

So, sweet man, hurry home from distant shore.
I can’t wait to see you, let my fingers explore,
And I long to feel your hugs so tight,
Our Love we’ll express throughout the night.

A ‘real’ man to Love is so long overdue,
And this time with a man who’s proven true.
It’s been a long time but I haven’t forgot,
How to Love a man, give him all I’ve got.

I’ve saved myself, held in reserve,
For only ‘thee’ man who does rightly deserve.
We’ll need no heat from other sources!
Love’s going to be hot, of hottest forces!

At last unleashing what runs fiery and deep,
And you, dear man, shall enjoy and reap!
For this woman’s desire, her greatest pleasure,
Is making her man ‘feel like a MAN’ beyond measure!

 
Poem/Design by Artsieladie /Artsieladie Sharon Donnelly  
©2015-01-08 11:44:00 (EST) All rights reserved.
To see more posts, check out the Sitemap.

Website: www.artsieladie.com
Blog: http://artsieladie-creative-corner.blogspot.com/
Blog (here): http://artsieladie-heartbeats.blogspot.com/
Blog: http://artsieladie-quotes.blogspot.com/
Blog: http://artsieladie-rhymetyme.blogspot.com/ 
 
Additional credits:
Original photos: geralt
Original photo url: http://pixabay.com/en/photos/download/sylvester-574744.jpg
Original photo url: http://pixabay.com/en/photos/download/sylvester-574725.jpg

"A few bad apples does not make the bushel bad.
Remember all the good ones who bring us joy and make us glad."
~ Quotes by Artsieladie
Art by Artsieladie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive feedback comments, questions, and suggestions always welcome. ♥