Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Artist/Author

Natural born artist, love to create, mainly through art and writing.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

f

Translate Heartbeats

Search Heartbeats

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Love-Star

Hello all, from Artsieladie!
"Love Star"

Art/poem by Artsieladie
Full Size PNG:

You star in my dreams both of day and night,
You shine in my heart as the brightest light.
You make me feel like I have value, worth,
Finally and first, since the day of my birth.

You're the type of man I've always hoped to find,
Always so respectful, sincere and always kind.
I've never known before that to be Loved by a man,
It isn't always painful as I had come to understand.

You dissipate my fears, silence every doubt,
At last I've come to know what Love is all about.
Love has always been so painful in the past
But it wasn't really Love, so it couldn't last.

My heart wants to celebrate, with the world share,
How much I Love you and so much for you I care;
How proud I am of you, how special you are to me,
How enraptured is my heart, I'd like the world to see.

I pinch myself daily, testing what I feel.
Is this imagined in my mind or is this really real?
But then with your Love, you remind, reinforce,
Always ever sweetly are your words to endorse.

As much as I Love you and I feel your Love for me,
There's a tragedy present, for we can never be.
How do I Love you from a distant shore,
When in my heart I know, that I desire more?

My dreams do appease but they can't really satisfy,
This yearning in my heart too powerful to deny.
There is no place on earth I would rather be
Than in the arms of you. It's where I long to be.

Why must this be, why when I have found,
Finally at last a Love surreal and profound?
How can I learn to what I feel, suppress and deny,
When I deeply yearn so much causing me to cry?

Apparently it's wrong to long for and want you as I do,
But my heart has been captured by the one and only you.
Since my heart has a mind every bit its very own
It can't turn away from the only Love it's known.

You are the star of my dreams both of night and day,
You shine in my heart in the brightest kind of way.
From its hallow emptiness, you turned my world around,
And filled my world with beauty with your Love so profound.

So, how do I unLove you, dismantle or undress
This beauty from my heart, Love's finest, sweet caress?
How do I pretend to ignore, deny who to me you are,
When you're living in my heart and soul, my shining Love Star?

Art/Poem by Artsieladie /Artsieladie Sharon Donnelly 
©2014-11-04 03:22:00 (EST)
All rights reserved.
To see more posts, check out the Sitemap.

Website: www.artsieladie.com
Blog: http://artsieladie-creative-corner.blogspot.com/
Blog (here): http://artsieladie-heartbeats.blogspot.com/
Blog: http://artsieladie-quotes.blogspot.com/
Blog: http://artsieladie-rhymetyme.blogspot.com/ 
 
"When our hearts are touched by Love, Magic happens!"
~ Quote by Artsieladie
Art by Artsieladie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive feedback comments, questions, and suggestions always welcome. ♥