Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Artist/Author

Natural born artist, love to create, mainly through art and writing.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

f

Translate Heartbeats

Search Heartbeats

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Missing-Piece

Hello all, from Artsieladie!

 "Missing Piece"
Art/poem by Artsieladie

Full-Size is 2500x2100
The max Google will display it is 2048x1720
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-9lgWfesyOaA/WSxPymm1PPI/AAAAAAAAHd0/MVExWaMGqGE2SqwDeCh4cM5kjsxAkaWYgCKgB/s2048/MissingPieceByArtsieladie2014-11-22_2500x2100.png

A hopeless romantic, in Love I believe,
In Love that's True, not to deceive,
For deception's not Love nor is possession,
Nor to be controlled by jealous obsession.

Not looking for sex that can be found anywhere,
But for the One True Heart, exceedingly rare
To complete Love's puzzle, never to cease,
The only One Heart, the Missing Piece.

Only One Heart will interlock with mine
And mine with his, fusing Love Divine.
Like the glass slipper for one foot made,
The Missing Piece, can with no other trade.

But like the glass slipper, several times tried,
True Love wasn't to be and so, was denied,
Leaving my heart to long for, with hope, not quit,
Til the one heart's found and is the perfect fit.

It matters not where my heart's led to,
As long as I'm with my One Love True,
For my deepest longing, due long past,
Is to be in the arms of my True Love at last.

So still I search, still hoping to find,
The One True Heart to be entwined
With my own at last to feel the real
And to know at last True Love surreal.

The question is, am I this heart yet to meet
Or is he among those I know but too discreet?
Either way, my heart desires to know.
Dear Missing Piece, to my heart please show!


Art/Design/Poem by Artsieladie /Artsieladie Sharon Donnelly  
©2014-11-22 All rights reserved.
To see more posts, check out the Sitemap.

Website: www.artsieladie.com
Blog: http://artsieladie-creative-corner.blogspot.com/
Blog (here): http://artsieladie-heartbeats.blogspot.com/
Blog: http://artsieladie-quotes.blogspot.com/
Blog: http://artsieladie-rhymetyme.blogspot.com/

Additional Credits (Graphics used from):
 Neli Mandel: Lugar Encantado da Neli 
 Monica Gomes: Mgtcs Digital Art-Free Stuff

"Live for today, allow your Love to be set free,
For tomorrow is not promised and holds no guarantee!"
~ Quotes by Artsieladie
Art by Artsieladie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive feedback comments, questions, and suggestions always welcome. ♥