Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Artist/Author

Natural born artist, love to create, mainly through art and writing.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

f

Translate Heartbeats

Search Heartbeats

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Handle-With-Care

Hello all, from Artsieladie!

Everyone's heart should be "handled with care"... 

When another gives us the 'privilege' of being the special one in their heart, gives 'us' their love, we should cherish this and handle their heart with care.

"Handle With Care"
 Art by Artsieladie
Full Size PNG:
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hKlWtuCfzEI/WU5ylfuli_I/AAAAAAAAHlY/S4Kz3RhhWZQwROw_vR5KEZMPCzqC4lUDwCKgBGAs/s1920/HandleWithCare-ByArtsieladie-2013-02-14.png

Handle With Care, please do, my heart,
For it is my truest, most precious part.
Should I give my heart to you,
You'll be getting one that's True,
Loyal, sincere, honest, and giving.
You'll be in my center of living.

If True Love is not what you're after
But just a heart for your fun and laughter,
Please move on, find one who'll play
With you the same, but will not stay
Or stick around when things get iffy
And will instead leave in a jiffy.

Love is patient, Love endures,
Through all woes holds the cures,
For any problem can be worked out
When in two hearts there is no doubt
That Love exists between the two,
A Love that's real, strong, and True.

Two hearts who to each other reach
Instead of others that may risk a breach
Of trust and faith and loyalty,
Will make their Love stronger be.
Only hearts can, who are truly invested
Remain in Love when tried and tested.

True Love involves give and take
On both sides for Love's sake.
Allow not to enter ego and pride,
These kill Love should they reside.
Found Love the two must cherish,
Take for granted and Love will perish.

Mistakes that hurt will be made
On both sides to tempt to fade
The beauty seen in each, the other,
To destroy the Love in one another.
If both forgive and together learn,
Love won't then crash and burn.

So Handle With Care, please do my heart,
Should I give to you my most precious part
And with your heart, most precious too,
I'll do the same, I'll Love you True.


But.. a PROFOUND BUT...
Capture my heart just to prove you can?
You'll be sorry you were born a man!!!
For my heart is my most precious place,
Mess with my heart and you'll KNOW DISGRACE!!!


Art/Poem by Artsieladie /Artsieladie Sharon Donnelly  
Art: ©2013-02-14
Poem: ©2015-02-03 00:18:00 (EST)
All rights reserved.
To see more posts, check out the Sitemap.

Website: www.artsieladie.com
Blog: http://artsieladie-creative-corner.blogspot.com/
Blog (here): http://artsieladie-heartbeats.blogspot.com/
Blog: http://artsieladie-quotes.blogspot.com/
Blog: http://artsieladie-rhymetyme.blogspot.com/

"Hearts are to be 'handled with care',
Not to be hurt and caused despair."
~ Quotes by Artsieladie
Art by Artsieladie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive feedback comments, questions, and suggestions always welcome. ♥