Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Artist/Author

Natural born artist, love to create, mainly through art and writing.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

f

Translate Heartbeats

Search Heartbeats

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Galadriel-With-Castle-Grande

Greetings everyone, from Artsieladie!

This is the same as the previous post, except Galadriel is included. She's one of the main characters in my fantasy story, entitled: "Galadriel, the Magical Maiden", inspired by a person on the site I once loved so much as I've previously mentioned, who I once admired greatly, only to have to eventually learn he would resort to stalking me and invade my privacy through his hacking skills. Being a computer programmer, he used/uses his knowledge immorally and unethically.

Even when I connected all the dots to learn he was, still is, doing such, I tried everything in my power I could think of to try and resolve the issue, but to no avail. I believe any issue can be resolved as long as both parties involved have a willingness to do so. I was willing but not he. His unwillingness and his persistent invasion of my privacy, as well as and continuing after banning me from the site eventually made me see him in a much different and unfavourable light.


I've been greatly rewarded by the site owner for all of my mega devotion and dedication to/for the site. Not only did I put in mega amounts of time and effort, years worth, as well as donate a considerable amount of my money, which I have little of, I used my name and art to promote the site. The main reason I obtained my first website, artsieladie.com, was to have a site where I could link back to his site, to hopefully increase traffic to it. Because I had created hundreds, if not thousands of wiki pages on his site in my name, Artsieladie, the idea was to build on this in favour of helping his site.

I know next to nothing about SEO stuff. It's not my department of expertise but it is his and I was always willing to learn more to help the site anyway I could, both on the inside and the outside. How did he reward me? He is slandering my name across the Internet, using the same site to pull it off, this is how.


Before he banned me within minutes right after a close male friend of mine wrote an endearing message to me he didn't like, I had begun a huge undertaking of indexing all the main aspects of the site to help especially new members with navigating the site, so they could find the main places easily and readily. This was part of my idea to form a welcoming committee for especially new members.

I also had ideas in the works to offer winners of contests more incentives to enter by offering to pay for full donor privs for winners. In fact in a contest I had put together, this concept I had put into motion. It never got off the ground, it was ignored, simply because it was 'my' idea. It had become a Christmas tradition with me to donate for a few members to have full donor privs each Christmas anyway and to also send a little money to the owner for Christmas as well, as tokens of my appreciation that he maintained the site I loved.


But perhaps, one of my best ideas was to make my gazillion graphics available for use by others with my platform of choice at the time being his site. The idea was to first draw others to the site, then to have my graphics available to them to use, they would have to join and perhaps, make a donation "to him" to do so. I already have approximately 10,000 of my graphics on his site, which he's denying me access to now, and I have MANY thousands more saved of much better quality, where he can't gain access to.

I create simply because I enjoy it and if I can bring others a little joy as a result, this makes it all so much more worthwhile. I'm still contemplating offering my graphics for others to use, but if and/or when I do, it won't be to draw traffic to his site, but using another platform instead.

We learn most from our unfortunate experiences and encounters. This horrific experience has taught me a valuable lesson; to be extra, EXTRA careful of who you put your trust in, especially online. I don't regret the giving, for giving is never wrong. The wrong can only come into play when the receiver is/receivers are unappreciative takers, even heartless as in this case. The saying, "you get what you give" is not true when you're dealing with opportunists who are only out to take all they can, especially from generously giving people. Then to have the colossal gall to claim the one they took from, wronged them truly reflects on their complete lack of worthiness of character. :,( 


"Galadriel and Castle Grande"
(Remake)
Art by Artsieladie

Full Size PNG:
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg8nxqLGhhWBUkVb0KDtlkXzi3MZT-IolXlYvUFqebiNT9IpQIxdEGx3uOV5NReEzh_tkTsUhiuRw7_AlKo2P8r6YC8NpLW0kAqNfdVmn2N4w_nApxO9st-afDDI7VNRL-SEOEgpe2Cn3s/s2200/GaladrielCastleGrandeByArtsieladie2200x2200_2011-11-24.png

********************************************
(Original)
Art by Artsieladie

Full Size PNG:
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-aTK8o4pMyT8/WS_dj8dLFOI/AAAAAAAAHfU/28uN4VK5BsUaEEGIAlbp-H7DXPz9OyezwCKgB/s1800/GaladrielCastleByArtsieladie1400x1800_2009-09-02.png

Art by Artsieladie / Artsieladie Sharon Donnelly 
Original version: ©2009-09-02 
Remake version: ©2011-11-24 
All rights reserved.
To see more posts, check out the Sitemap.

Website: www.artsieladie.com
Blog: http://artsieladie-creative-corner.blogspot.com/
Blog (here): http://artsieladie-heartbeats.blogspot.com/
Blog: http://artsieladie-quotes.blogspot.com/
Blog: http://artsieladie-rhymetyme.blogspot.com/ 

"On the solid rock of honesty build your castle grand,
For against the waves of truth, lies cannot stand."
~ Quotes by Artsieladie
Art by Artsieladie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive feedback comments, questions, and suggestions always welcome. ♥