Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Artist/Author

Natural born artist, love to create, mainly through art and writing.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

f

Translate Heartbeats

Search Heartbeats

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Galadriel-Castle-Grande

Greetings everyone, from Artsieladie!

This post is another comparison post in which I'm showing two versions of an artwork of mine. They each took me a great deal of time, like weeks each. The original's main focus was on the castle details and with the remake, I made adjustments with the castle, but then made a much more elaborate setting and background. I love creating lots of detail.

The flag of Sweden is in the work instead of the American flag because when I created the original, I was active on a website I loved that's based in Sweden. To me there'll never be a site like it, unique, and this is what made it stand above the rest. But because I loved the site so much and loved working on and for the site, which was never really work because I enjoyed it, there were people who sucked up to their jealous ringleader's wishes, who resented me for my dedication and because the most prominent member of the site took notice.

She's been since gotten rid of but not before the owner granted her, her wish to get rid of me, his biggest mistake because there's no one on the site who believed in the site and its potential more than I. If I didn't believe in the site as I did, I wouldn't have invested the mega amount of time I did nor would I have invested money in the site as I did. Now sadly, the site is all but completely dead with only a handful of active members remaining, 107 at last look.

Nothing is updated any longer and it appears the owner has given up on the site as well and I'm guessing, he'll get rid of it just as he has several of his other sites that died. I only wish the owner had given me a real chance at making changes on the site based on a more professional standpoint that would have eliminated the unprofessional double standards, staff favouritism, brown nosing, and regular member bashing, among other things. But he chose to go along with a group who were more about their own importance than what was best for the site and its community. 


I had some great ideas in the works both to increase community interest and participation and to promote the site on the outside across the web to draw in more members and the time and effort needed to enact them, was never an issue with me. But I was repeatedly shot down, cruelly ostracised every which way but loose by a staff, who several of complained about being 'too much work'. As a result, the site was destroyed from within and such a shame it is. :,(

Galadriel, the unicorn, will be within this image in the next post. 


"Galadriel's Castle Grande"
(Remake)
Art by Artsieladie

Full Size PNG:
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-_A6_8tFid2Y/WS-NWEXEc6I/AAAAAAAAHe0/BGpkgGsdmEU92Enoy8H7CyEJgvqd2ug4gCKgB/s2200/GaladrielCastleGrande-NoUni-ByArtsieladie2200x2200_2011-11-24.png
********************************************
(Original)
Art by Artsieladie

Full Size PNG:
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/--liPHK5Xaz8/WS-mMztdX_I/AAAAAAAAHfE/MaZRyPv_IzkjpwnnFjmAjbKtRPGiVPE5ACKgB/s1800/GaledrielCastleGrandeByArtsieladie1400x1800_2009-09-02.png

Art by Artsieladie /Artsieladie Sharon Donnelly 
Original version: ©2009-09-02
Remake version: ©2011-11-24
All rights reserved.
To see more posts, check out the Sitemap.

Website: www.artsieladie.com
Blog: http://artsieladie-creative-corner.blogspot.com/
Blog (here): http://artsieladie-heartbeats.blogspot.com/
Blog: http://artsieladie-quotes.blogspot.com/
Blog: http://artsieladie-rhymetyme.blogspot.com/ 

"On the solid rock of honesty build your castle grand,
For against the waves of truth, lies cannot stand."
~ Quotes by Artsieladie
Art by Artsieladie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive feedback comments, questions, and suggestions always welcome. ♥