Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Artist/Author

Natural born artist, love to create, mainly through art and writing.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

f

Translate Heartbeats

Search Heartbeats

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Thank-You-Leticia

Greetings everyone, from Artsieladie!

Many thanks to Leticia and the Google Team for all of your assistance. 
"Thank You, Leticia"

Art/poem by Artsieladie

Full Size PNG:
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-TGdopnIF4bU/WOaBEO2uEkI/AAAAAAAAFwY/mx2YW56vtHMayR_H_SmMQmUhnW1rErSUwCLcB/s1224/ThankYouLeticiaByArtsieladie2017-04-06_1224x792.png

Just some lines in verse to express and say,
Thanks for all your help in a creative sort of way.
Nothing really fancy but with sincerity
And much appreciation for your patience with me.

It's been a pleasant journey because you've made it so;
With your friendly manner and this you must know.
Though in the beginning I was in a panic state,
You put my mind at ease right at the starting gate.

What seemed at first to fill me with dread,
You calmly reassured my anxiousness instead.
You turned a dreaded task into an adventure unexpected,
Shared with me your wisdom in a way I feel respected.

We humans are often quick to condemn and criticise,
But slow to compliment when warranting does arise.
So in life I try to make a point to acknowledge and reward
Good deeds and good works; leave not overlooked, ignored.

When we know we're appreciated, we feel positive and uplifted;
We feel blessed with worthiness and with value we feel gifted.
Google must be pleased with how you do your work well
And it is my hope my words will validate, verily will tell.

To Angel, Orleans, and Shawn, please extend my thanks, too,
With my creative Gift, may my gratitude show clearly through.
To the Google Team, many thanks for all of their support
That cannot in a survey be expressed in a brief report.

But now that this short journey is drawing near to its end,
It's a time bittersweet like the finding, then losing of a friend.
Leticia, you turned this endeavor into an experience I won't forget
And the impression for Google, I doubt anyone can any better, set.

Art/Poem by Artsieladie /Artsieladie Sharon Donnelly  ©2017-04-05/06 
Poem:  ©2017-04-05 09:17:00 (EST) 
Art: ©2017-04-06 All rights reserved.
To see more posts, check out the Sitemap.

Website: www.artsieladie.com
Blog: http://artsieladie-creative-corner.blogspot.com/
Blog (here): http://artsieladie-heartbeats.blogspot.com/
Blog: http://artsieladie-quotes.blogspot.com/
Blog: http://artsieladie-rhymetyme.blogspot.com/ 

"Just some words of gratitude will go a long way
In bringing another joy to brighten up their day."
~ Quotes by Artsieladie
Art by Artsieladie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive feedback comments, questions, and suggestions always welcome. ♥