Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Artist/Author

Natural born artist, love to create, mainly through art and writing.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

f

Translate Heartbeats

Search Heartbeats

Monday, January 19, 2015

Galadriel-Unicorns-Plea

Hello all, from Artsieladie!

This piece of digital art is featuring my Magical Maiden, Galadriel, the unicorn. She is one of the main characters in a story I wrote: "The Magic Of The Unicorn". This is only 'part' of a much larger art piece of mine.♥ 
 "Galadriel"
A magical maiden and eyes of jade,
With a loyal heart for a king was made;
A unicorn of beauty, outside and in,
Upholder of truth, opposer of sin.
Art by Artsieladie
PNG url:
Google (max will show: 1505×2048): 
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-a9yCBya2VfA/VDIf1GfvpaI/AAAAAAAACCo/gmLe-Pdly48/s2110/Galadriel-TheMagicOfTheUnicorn-ArtsieladieSDonnelly2009-08-10_2013-02-01_1550x2110.png
 
"The Unicorn's Plea"

I'm the purity, the light, the truth.
I live deep in your dungeon, deep inside of you.
But will you allow me to shine, have my debut?

I am the way. I'm magical. I am healing.
You cage my spirit deep inside,
The place where only darkness can reside.

Misery has consumed you. You have succumbed.
Sadly you have forgotten all about me,
That I am still here. I can set you free.

For although I am trapped, locked within,
My light still flickers, hoping yet to see,
That you will come, that you will come for me.

You look to those who treat you as a fool.
You no longer have the hunger, nor do you care,
To release yourself from that you needn't bear.

Your polyester friends speak with forked tongue,
But you see not the tangled webs they have spun,
Nor the tightly woven wool, covering what they've done.

Even though in darkness, your prisoner I am kept,
My tears still flood to wash your burning eyes,
The persistent void, you cannot from me disguise.

If I could only pierce your heart to heal thy pain,
But first you must see me, know that I am here.
You drown me with alcohol to abate your fear.

I yearn for your happiness, an epitome of joy.
I stir within. I shudder from the chill.
My pleading screams go unheard, but still...

My faith in you is strong and so I wait
For you to see, to hear, to come...
To release us, this prison, from.


Art/Poem by Artsieladie /Artsieladie Sharon Donnelly 
Poem: ©2008-11-20
Art: ©2009-04-19
All rights reserved.
To see more posts, check out the Sitemap.

Website: www.artsieladie.com
Blog: http://artsieladie-creative-corner.blogspot.com/
Blog (here): http://artsieladie-heartbeats.blogspot.com/
Blog: http://artsieladie-quotes.blogspot.com/
Blog: http://artsieladie-rhymetyme.blogspot.com/ 
 
"Be careful on who you shut the door;
They may be the Love you're searching for!"
 
"Where Love is prevailing, hope survives,
Fueling courage we need in our troubled lives."
~ Quotes by Artsieladie
Art by Artsieladie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive feedback comments, questions, and suggestions always welcome. ♥