Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Artist/Author

Natural born artist, love to create, mainly through art and writing.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

f

Translate Heartbeats

Search Heartbeats

Sunday, January 18, 2015

My-Hero-Mom

Hello all, from Artsieladie!

Eight years ago today, 2007-01-18, the news I had so dreaded to ever have to hear came, my Mom left this world and although I know she's in a much better place, I miss her as much now as I did when she passed on, if not more. I was told by many missing her would get easier but it doesn't. ..And with the way the world is and getting worse day by day, I long to join her more every day.

Cherish always your beloved Mother for like her in your life there'll be no other. L♥ve you, Mom!!! 
"My Hero - Mom"

Art/poem by Artsieladie
Full Size PNG:
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjFz7oVs2M-0gatpKECWTkg632hKTagKx5HI6oW1gS7rkOhpJ61clGM2lcH3SivFzH4e7hjpV1s2l7WFu3bz9u3SfdCnKPKONfEe36OSJX8xAhOJI9kMNO41PNTuEJ4Y-iTbhdfv0FdwQc/s957/MyHeroMyMomBook-ByArtsieladie2014-01-18_957x565transp.png

My dearest, sweet Mother
Like you, there's no other.
A true lady personified,
Always humble, dignified.
With tenacity, embraced,
Every challenge you faced.
With dedication immense,
Determination intense,
With courage abounding
And strength astounding,
Your values remained,
Integrity sustained.


The life you forged was one of giving.
The joy of others was your joy of living.
You asked for little, but gave so much.
You sought no praise, yet, did so touch,
The lives of many, close or not.
Your legacy of valor shan't be forgot.
You are My Hero. You always will be
And forever you live inside of me.
My tribute to you is to live and aspire,
To be as honourable as you, I seek and desire.


Art/Poem by Artsieladie /Artsieladie Sharon Donnelly 
©2014-12-13 11:57:00 (EST) 
All rights reserved.
To see more posts, check out the Sitemap.

Website: www.artsieladie.com
Blog: http://artsieladie-creative-corner.blogspot.com/
Blog (here): http://artsieladie-heartbeats.blogspot.com/
Blog: http://artsieladie-quotes.blogspot.com/
Blog: http://artsieladie-rhymetyme.blogspot.com/
 
Inspirational Credits:
My Mother!!!

"Many people in our life may come, stay and/or go,
But only One Mother will we be blessed with to have and know."
~ Quotes by Artsieladie
Art by Artsieladie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive feedback comments, questions, and suggestions always welcome. ♥